When you aren’t relaxing and enjoying the rural sights and sounds then treat yourself and family to some of our exiting activities. You won’t be bored at your stay on Barkala farmstay.
- “Play with clay”, free play with clay all day for our visitors
- Free demonstrations: Watch the artists at work
- Swimming Pool
- Scenic bush walks
- Lots of animals to visit, goats and sheep to pat!
- Come and watch cow milking
- Wander the gardens and spy the artworks hidden away
- Visit the “Tree of Life”
Activities By Arrangement
Pottery workshops are great for individuals or groups big and small.
Pottery workshops are also a great gift idea. Please contact us if you would like to purchase a pottery workshop gift voucher.
- Pinch Pot Workshop – all ages
Includes 1 hours tuition, first firing, glazing and second firing.
$25 per person
- Hand built Cup Workshop – suitable for teenagers and adults
Includes 1 hour tuition, first firing, glazing and second firing.
$35 per person
$15 per extra cup, for clay, 2 firings and glazing (if requested)
- Wheel throwing lesson – Ages 16+
Icludes 1 hours tuition and extra solo time on the wheel, firing and inside glazing for 4 pieces.
Any extra pieces are $5 each (includes clay, inside glazing and firing)
- Horse leading
- Pony riding for kids
- Guided Bush walk
- Bird watching tour with a professional guide