Pet Friendly Accommodation Policy
We love animals of all description and respect that people like to travel with their pets. To that end, all our guesthouses are pet friendly.
Our policy is simple:
- You must provide bedding for your pet.
- Pets must be house trained.
- Pets must remain off furniture, carpet and rugs.
- You are responsible for protecting our native wildlife and farm animals against the predatory nature of your pets.
- You are responsible for any damage caused by your pets.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pets.
- To protect our native birds, cats must remain inside the guesthouses unless restrained by you.
- Dogs must be on a lead at all times unless contained in your guesthouse/yard.
*We are a working farm that is surrounded by bush land. Always remember that while you and your pet’s safety is our concern it is your responsibility.