Perfect for large families or groups, The Studio is a spacious, friendly and relaxing place to stay. It has 3 lovely and unique bedrooms, fitted with handmade beds. It also has a large open-plan area with kitchen, dining and recreation area. There is a ping-pong table in the recreation area as well as a lounge area with television, games and books. For winter there is a wood-heater (wood supplied) and in summer you are welcome to use our in-ground salt water swimming pool.
Please, check our pet friendly policy here.
OFF PEAK SEASON: $180 per night per couple, $28 per extra person
PEAK SEASON: $236 per night per couple or 4 people, $28 per extra person
- Bedroom 1 – sleeps 5 (1 double bed; 1 single bed; 1 double bunk) with private entry
- Bedroom 2 – sleeps 6 (1 double bed; 2 single beds; 1 double bunk)
- Bedroom 3 – sleeps 4 (1 double bed and a double bunk)
Linen and towels are included
- One Bathroom with shower and toilet, toilet
- Kitchen with gas stove, oven, kitchen equipment and large fridge/freezer
- Fans, wood heater (wood supplied), veranda
- Large group room, books, table tennis, couches, TV/ DVD
For Same Day Bookings: please call us on (02) 6842 2239 for directions and confirmation of your booking. (Do NOT follow your GPS!)
For bookings made 24 hours in advance: Please refer to the map sent to your email confirmation.
We charge a non-refundable deposit of $60 to confirm a booking in our guesthouses and accept Master card or Visa card.
If guests cancel 1 week prior to their arrival, 50% of the full amount of the booking will be charged to the credit card.
If guests cancel 24 hours prior to their arrival, the full amount of the booking will be charged to the credit card.
After the declaration of COVID-19 as a global pandemic on the 14th of March 2020, our cancellation policy will apply as usual because COVID-19 and its consequences are no longer unforeseen or unexpected. Some exceptions may apply under special circumstance.