We love animals of all description and respect that people like to travel with their pets. To that end, all our guesthouses are pet friendly. Our policy is simple:
- You must provide bedding for your pet.
- Pets must be house trained.
- Dogs must remain off furniture, carpet and rugs – any evidence of of pets in these areas will incur an additional cleaning fee
- You are responsible for protecting our native wildlife and farm animals against the predatory nature of your pets.
- You are responsible for any damage caused by your pets – any evidence of damage by dogs will incur an additional fee
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pets – kindly carefully clean up your dogs droppings
- To protect our native birds, cats must remain inside the guesthouses unless restrained by you.
- Dogs must be on a lead at all times unless contained in your guesthouse/yard.
We are a working farm that is surrounded by bush land. Always remember that while you and your pet’s safety is our concern it is your responsibility.