The Poet’s Cottage
An appealing combination of creative flair and skillful construction has gone into this spacious farm stay accommodation, an earthy and ambient building. Relax and be inspired by the natural surroundings of this homely and comfortable house. Nestled between the orchard and the lightly wooded goat run, The Poet’s Cottage is secluded and peaceful, with a private driveway and parking in the rear of the building.
Please, check our pet friendly policy here.
OFF PEAK SEASON: $180 per night per couple, $28 per extra person
PEAK SEASON: $200 per night per couple, $28 per extra person
- Sleeps up to 6 people (2 Queen beds, 2 single beds). Linen and towels are included
- Bathroom with shower, vanity basin and toilet
- Gas stove with oven and toaster, kitchen equipment, fridge/freezer, TV, BBQ, Fan, air cooling system, solar air con (only during sunny hours of the day), wood heater (wood supplied)
- Veranda fenced off for dogs
- Outdoor fireplace (wood not supplied but can be collected on the property)
We charge a non-refundable deposit of $60 to confirm a booking in our guesthouses and accept Master card or Visa card.
If guests cancel 1 week prior to their arrival, 50% of the full amount of the booking will be charged to the credit card.
If guests cancel 24 hours prior to their arrival, the full amount of the booking will be charged to the credit card.
For Same Day Bookings: please call us on (02) 6842 2239 for directions and confirmation of your booking. (Do NOT follow your GPS!)
For bookings made 24 hours in advance: Please refer to the map sent to your email confirmation.
After the declaration of COVID-19 as a global pandemic on the 14th of March 2020, our cancellation policy will apply as usual.