Perfect for large families or groups, The Studio is a spacious, friendly and relaxing place to stay. It has 3 lovely and unique bedrooms, fitted with handmade beds. It also has a large open-plan area with kitchen, dining and recreation area. There is a ping-pong table in the recreation area as well as a lounge area with television, games and books. For winter there is a wood-heater (wood supplied), in summer a solar air con (works during sunny hours of the day only), fans and our in ground salt water swimming pool.
Please, check our pet friendly policy here.
OFF PEAK SEASON: $180 per night per couple, $28 per extra person
PEAK SEASON: $200 per night per couple, $28 per extra person – 2 night min. stay
- Bedroom 1 – sleeps 5 (1 double bed; 1 single bed; 1 double bunk) with private entry
- Bedroom 2 – sleeps 6 (1 double bed; 2 single beds; 1 double bunk)
- Bedroom 3 – sleeps 4 (1 double bed and a double bunk)
Linen and towels are included
- One Bathroom with shower and toilet, toilet
- Kitchen with gas stove, toaster, oven, kitchen equipment, sink and large fridge/freezer
- Fans, wood heater (wood supplied), solar air con (during sunny hours only)
- Large group room, books, table tennis, couches, TV
- Outdoor fire place, BBQ, veranda
Cancellation policy, including COVID cancellations (updated January 2022)
A non-refundable (but transferable) deposit of $60 is required at time of booking. Payments can be made via credit card.
Cancellations more than seven (7) days from arrival will lose their deposit (unless the booking is rescheduled).
Cancellations between seven (7) days and 28 hours from arrival (i.e. 10 am the day before check-in) will be charged 50% of the booking. The full 50% charge can be transferred towards a future booking within 12 month of the cancellation (however, it is non-refundable).
If you need to reschedule more than once, a $50 admin fee will be charged each time.
Cancellations within 28 hours of arrival will be charged 100% of your booking (with no rescheduling option).
As a small, family-run business, we have been heavily impacted by cancellations due to COVID. We have tried to make our T&C’s as flexible as possible while still ensuring our business can continue to provide a unique and wonderful farm stay experience for decades to come. We thank you for your understanding and agreeing to these conditions when you book with us.